Reptile Egg Incubation Tray For Snakes and Lizards
- Holds up to 10 large eggs
- egg space about 2 1/4" long and 1 1/2" wide
- easily fits a standard chicken egg size, but no this are not a good choice for bird eggs
- would be good for Ball python sized eggs and smaller
- Fits most 6qt. containers (shoe box size) currently used in incubation (not included)
- 11'' by 6" and just under 1 3/4" tall
- Comes with removable handles to easily access substrate without disturbing the eggs
- Tray design allows increased air circulation, distance from substrate and egg stability.
- Lightweight trays that stack together easily making them easy to store when not in use.