Medium Size Utility Reptile Hide Box
- Interior size at base is 9" x 6 1/4" about 8" x 5" at the top and 2 1/4" tall
- Made from ⅛ inch polypropylene with smooth inner and outer surfaces for easy cleaning and strength.
- These hides help the keep housing expenses of breeding and keeping reptiles and rodents low while giving them the comfortable and secure hiding places they need.
- The black color easily blends in with any cage decor and the offset door gives your animals the maximum area of true hiding space.
- We like this size for average adult king snakes, corn snakes and ball pythons up to about 600 grams as well as small boas of similar size. For lizards this works well for colony of smaller geckos, or for a blue tongue skink, smaller bearded dragons and similar sized lizards.
- For rodents this size is good for a larger colony of mice, a small group of gerbils or hamsters or a single adult rat.
- Remember choose hide that will be snug fit for your animals. if it is too big it may not offer security they need.
- Remember to provide hide places on both warm cool side of reptile enclosures, so your snake or lizard doesn't have to choose between feeling safe and controlling their temperature.